A dagger owned by Egyptian King Tut and found within his tomb in 1922 by Howard Carter is made from a meteorite. King Tut was Pharaoh Tutankhamen and ruled ancient Egypt briefly from 1336BC-1327BCE. A scientific examination was made through the use of X rays that do...
Top Posts & Pages
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- Catacombs of Paris – The Labyrinth of No Return
- The Language Mysteries - Unsolved
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- Mothman: A Messenger of Catastrophe?
- Manchac -The Ghost Swamp of New Orleans
- The Mass UFO Encounter at "Ariel School"
- Leprechauns, Fairies and Elves
- Giants in Folklore Explained?