A dagger owned by Egyptian King Tut and found within his tomb in 1922 by Howard Carter is made from a meteorite. King Tut was Pharaoh Tutankhamen and ruled ancient Egypt briefly from 1336BC-1327BCE. A scientific examination was made through the use of X rays that do...
Top Posts & Pages
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
- The Unexplained Phenomenon of Mekong Lights
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- The Story of the Fernsehturm Cross - "The Pope's Revenge."
- Secret Explained of Genie from an Oil Lamp
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- Sea Monsters and The Loch Ness Monster Explained.
- The Top 3 Most Plausible “Jack The Ripper” Suspects
- Mothman: A Messenger of Catastrophe?
- Manchac -The Ghost Swamp of New Orleans