A dagger owned by Egyptian King Tut and found within his tomb in 1922 by Howard Carter is made from a meteorite. King Tut was Pharaoh Tutankhamen and ruled ancient Egypt briefly from 1336BC-1327BCE. A scientific examination was made through the use of X rays that do...
Top Posts & Pages
- Catacombs of Paris – The Labyrinth of No Return
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
- The Unexplained Phenomenon of Mekong Lights
- "The Sunken City of Cuba"
- Mysteries and Ghosts of the Winchester House
- The Haunted Nam Koo Terrace in Hong Kong
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- Ghosts at PGH's Community College
- The Mystery of Ball Lightning