In ancient and medieval Asia and especially the Middle East, are stories of carpets that magically fly through the air, especially very high in the sky, while allowing people, who sit down in the center, to ride these carpets. The most famous tale on such supernatural carpets...
Top Posts & Pages
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- The Story of the Fernsehturm Cross - "The Pope's Revenge."
- The Lost Gate to Goliath’s City Discovered
- The Top 3 Most Plausible “Jack The Ripper” Suspects
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
- Ghosts of Chatham University of Pittsburgh
- Giant Ground Sloths, Still Living Now?
- Leprechauns, Fairies and Elves
- Secrets of Alchemy Revealed