Staurolite, a mineral which can be found in a cross shape by nature. The name Staurolite is derived from the Greek Stauros meaning cross and lithos for stone. The mineral is a combination of silica, iron, and aluminum. The Crystals have twinned, crossing at 90 or 60...
Top Posts & Pages
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- Catacombs of Paris – The Labyrinth of No Return
- The Language Mysteries - Unsolved
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- Manchac -The Ghost Swamp of New Orleans
- Mothman: A Messenger of Catastrophe?
- The Mass UFO Encounter at "Ariel School"
- Leprechauns, Fairies and Elves
- Giants in Folklore Explained?