Staurolite, a mineral which can be found in a cross shape by nature. The name Staurolite is derived from the Greek Stauros meaning cross and lithos for stone. The mineral is a combination of silica, iron, and aluminum. The Crystals have twinned, crossing at 90 or 60...
Top Posts & Pages
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
- The Unexplained Phenomenon of Mekong Lights
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- The Story of the Fernsehturm Cross - "The Pope's Revenge."
- Secret Explained of Genie from an Oil Lamp
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- Sea Monsters and The Loch Ness Monster Explained.
- The Top 3 Most Plausible “Jack The Ripper” Suspects
- Mothman: A Messenger of Catastrophe?
- Manchac -The Ghost Swamp of New Orleans