For thousands of years, alchemy was mainly concerned , in classical folklore, with two objectives. First, to change base metals, especially lead, into gold. Second, to discover an elixir of immortality or at least to live in the physical sense for many centuries. Base metals were considered to be the...
Top Posts & Pages
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- The Lost Gate to Goliath’s City Discovered
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- The Story of the Fernsehturm Cross - "The Pope's Revenge."
- The Top 3 Most Plausible “Jack The Ripper” Suspects
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
- Black Cats and Witches
- Eerie Lights over Cemeteries
- Catacombs of Paris – The Labyrinth of No Return
- Secrets of Alchemy Revealed