Staurolite, a mineral which can be found in a cross shape by nature. The name Staurolite is derived from the Greek Stauros meaning cross and lithos for stone. The mineral is a combination of silica, iron, and aluminum. The Crystals have twinned, crossing at 90 or 60...
Top Posts & Pages
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- The Unexplained Phenomenon of Mekong Lights
- The Mystery of Ball Lightning
- The Story of the Fernsehturm Cross - "The Pope's Revenge."
- The Top 3 Most Plausible “Jack The Ripper” Suspects
- Giant Ground Sloths, Still Living Now?
- The Mass UFO Encounter at "Ariel School"
- Unicorns are based on real Creatures
- Wan Hu Rocket to the Moon in the year 1500 A.D.