Back in the 1960’s and 1970’s, in various countries of the world, there were many scientific research centers that tested individuals for ESP(extra sensory perception). Over the years, many of these places have closed down while others are simply inactive and their room spaces have been converted...
Top Posts & Pages
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
- The Unexplained Phenomenon of Mekong Lights
- Catacombs of Paris – The Labyrinth of No Return
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- Manchac -The Ghost Swamp of New Orleans
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- Wan Hu Rocket to the Moon in the year 1500 A.D.
- Eerie Lights over Cemeteries
- The Top 3 Most Plausible “Jack The Ripper” Suspects
- Mothman: A Messenger of Catastrophe?