Crystal balls were once, years ago, much more common in occultist practices than they are today. The typical type of crystal ball is a very large, thick, heavy solid glass sphere that would be set upon an extremely dark; a blackish huge square-cut piece of wool, cloth,...
Top Posts & Pages
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- The Unexplained Phenomenon of Mekong Lights
- For Centuries, Chinese Coins Are Found in Canada
- Unicorns are based on real Creatures
- Catacombs of Paris – The Labyrinth of No Return
- Secret Explained of Genie from an Oil Lamp
- The Mystery of Spontaneous Human Combustion
- Mothman: A Messenger of Catastrophe?
- The Mystery of Ball Lightning
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson