Something strange happened at what is now Community College of Allegheny County, PA. The campus is located on Pittsburgh’s historic north side along Ridge Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212. The college, located on Pittsburgh’s North Shore is surrounded by scenic PNC Park, West Park, and Heinz Field. The...
Top Posts & Pages
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- The Unexplained Phenomenon of Mekong Lights
- The Mystery of Ball Lightning
- The Top 3 Most Plausible “Jack The Ripper” Suspects
- The Story of the Fernsehturm Cross - "The Pope's Revenge."
- Giant Ground Sloths, Still Living Now?
- The Mass UFO Encounter at "Ariel School"
- Unicorns are based on real Creatures
- Wan Hu Rocket to the Moon in the year 1500 A.D.