Since antiquity, people have carried or wore what they believed to be magical charms to bring them wealth, power, good health, protection, success, and good luck. Other people, skeptical in such paranormality would simply scoff at them. Yet, there are other people who do not really believe,...
Top Posts & Pages
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
- The Unexplained Phenomenon of Mekong Lights
- Catacombs of Paris – The Labyrinth of No Return
- Manchac -The Ghost Swamp of New Orleans
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- Wan Hu Rocket to the Moon in the year 1500 A.D.
- Eerie Lights over Cemeteries
- The Top 3 Most Plausible “Jack The Ripper” Suspects
- Mothman: A Messenger of Catastrophe?