July 1854 Selma, Alabama. It was a hot sunny afternoon when Orion Williamson, his wife and son relaxed on the porch of their farmhouse. The family watched horses graze under the sunshine in the distance. It was then Orion stood up and ventured towards the grassy field...
Top Posts & Pages
- Catacombs of Paris – The Labyrinth of No Return
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
- The Unexplained Phenomenon of Mekong Lights
- "The Sunken City of Cuba"
- Mysteries and Ghosts of the Winchester House
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- Ghosts at PGH's Community College
- The Mystery of Ball Lightning
- The Sun to become a Red Giant Star and destroy the Earth