In 2013 a researcher at USC Annette Rowe found “electricity eating microbes”lurking in iron rich sediments of Catalina Island in California. Electrodes placed into the water sample excites the strange microbes into an electron consuming state called direct electron transfer. The tiny sources...
Top Posts & Pages
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- Catacombs of Paris – The Labyrinth of No Return
- The Language Mysteries - Unsolved
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- Manchac -The Ghost Swamp of New Orleans
- Mothman: A Messenger of Catastrophe?
- The Mass UFO Encounter at "Ariel School"
- Leprechauns, Fairies and Elves
- Giants in Folklore Explained?