In 2013 a researcher at USC Annette Rowe found “electricity eating microbes”lurking in iron rich sediments of Catalina Island in California. Electrodes placed into the water sample excites the strange microbes into an electron consuming state called direct electron transfer. The tiny sources...
Top Posts & Pages
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
- The Unexplained Phenomenon of Mekong Lights
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- The Story of the Fernsehturm Cross - "The Pope's Revenge."
- Secret Explained of Genie from an Oil Lamp
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- Sea Monsters and The Loch Ness Monster Explained.
- The Top 3 Most Plausible “Jack The Ripper” Suspects
- Mothman: A Messenger of Catastrophe?
- Manchac -The Ghost Swamp of New Orleans