The World’s Largest radio Telescope has been constructed in China’s Guizhou province. The Five Hundred Meter Aperture Spherical Telescope (FAST) occupies the area of 30 football fields and was constructed at an estimated cost of 180 million dollars. The telescope consists of 4,450 separate panels designed to...
Top Posts & Pages
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
- The Unexplained Phenomenon of Mekong Lights
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- The Story of the Fernsehturm Cross - "The Pope's Revenge."
- Secret Explained of Genie from an Oil Lamp
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- Sea Monsters and The Loch Ness Monster Explained.
- The Top 3 Most Plausible “Jack The Ripper” Suspects
- Mothman: A Messenger of Catastrophe?
- Manchac -The Ghost Swamp of New Orleans