Astronomers have announced the discovery of a seven-planet system orbiting a dim star in the constellation of Aquarius, located 39.4 light years from the earth. The findings are based upon very sensitive dips in the light of the star when a planet crosses in front of it...
Top Posts & Pages
- How to buy a Crystal Ball for Scrying.
- The Eerie Saint Elmo's Fire
- The Story of the Fernsehturm Cross - "The Pope's Revenge."
- The Lost Gate to Goliath’s City Discovered
- The Top 3 Most Plausible “Jack The Ripper” Suspects
- The Curious Case of Orion Williamson
- Ghosts of Chatham University of Pittsburgh
- Giant Ground Sloths, Still Living Now?
- Leprechauns, Fairies and Elves
- Secrets of Alchemy Revealed